It’s TAX DAY 2016… I know – don’t get too excited.
I’ve been surfing the deals for today and found a few businesses that would love to have you spend some of your tax refund with them.
- Great American Cookies – Stop by participating locations and grab a free regular chocolate chip cookie — no purchase necessary.
- Staples – You can shred 5-lbs. of documents for free for another year at Staples.
- Schlotzsky’s – All locations will be offering a free small original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a drink today.
- McDonald’s – Buy one get one free French fries. Some locations have free small coffee. Some locations have 18 cent Big Macs & Quarter Pounders when you buy one for regular price.
- Hard Rock Cafe’ – Tonight you can SING FOR YOUR SUPPER! Sing your favorite song on stage and get a free Legendary Burger! All ages welcome.
- Boston Market – Get a half chicken individual meal with two sides, a regular fountain drink, cornbread and a cookie for $10.40. You know, 1040 – like the name of the dreaded form… LOL!
- Arby’s – Free curly fries.
- Olive Garden – Comfort food – that’s what you need during tax week. Olive Garden will give you a free take home entree’ with an entree’ purchase (dine-in only).
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion – when you mention Bloomin to your server. I recommend calling ahead to make sure your location is participating.
- Kona Ice – Giving away free tropical shaved ice. The company’s trucks will be parked at post offices, tax preparation centers and businesses nationwide, handing out free cups of shaves ice and complimentary Hawaiian leis. Their moto this year is NO TAXATION WITHOUT RELAXATION THIS TAX SEASON.
- Sonny’s BBQ – Half price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-rubbed Rib Dinner.
- Sonic Drive-In – Half price single patty cheeseburger.
Hopefully there is something here that you can take advantage of today! Saving money after paying taxes is as American as apple pie! If I can help you do that, then my day has not been wasted. 🙂